Hi and welcome to Lisa Hartwell .com. Now, before you read any further you may want to check I’m the Lisa Hartwell you’re looking for. I’m not from Atlanta, I’ve never been a “real housewife” and I didn’t marry an American football player (yet); I’m not a sex therapist (although it sounds like an interesting career); and I’m not a real estate expert from Hawaii (again, sounds like a career I’d enjoy in another life).
Who is THIS Lisa Hartwell?
I’m a British Audio Producer, Voiceover, Writer, Digital Publisher and Online Marketing Consultant. Sounds like I wear a lot of hats but really it’s all related and sits under the umbrella of content creation and publishing.
If you look around the website you will see a lot of what I offer including:
- Voiceovers (focussing on telephone recordings, explainer videos and podcast intros/stings)
- Audio production (editing, mixing, mastering)
- Social Media Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- writing (ebooks, website copy, audio/video scripts), transcripts, templates
- royalty free music for your online videos and podcasts
If I can help you in any way in your business, please fill out the contact form and tell me more.
I am currently travelling the world while doing all of the above and fulfilling a long held ambition to visit new places, meet new people and catch up with family and old friends. I’ve not succumbed to a travel blog yet (see “Should I Write a Travel Blog?” for my reasons) but you will see regular updates on my social media pages and occasionally on this website’s blog. When it comes to travel I’m pretty open to new experiences and possibilities but some of my favourite things to do are mentioned below.
Want to know more?
If that’s not enough information or you’d like to know if I’d be a good fit for your project, here are some of the things I love:
- visiting an area for a prolonged length of time and really getting to know the people and place
- sitting in a coffee shop and watching the world go by
- warm weather
- being by the ocean
- reading – I’m a huge fan of romance fiction but also enjoy a good action adventure thriller (Matthew Reilly, James Rollins, Chris Kuzneski)
- cats and dogs (petsitting has given me an even greater appreciation for them)
- walking (as long as it’s not all up hill)
- train travel – from steam trains to funicular railways (but I’m not a fan of the UK rail system)
- driving (I like trains for the experience and views but I also love to drive and enjoy nothing better than a long distance road trip – just keep me off busy city streets)
- cruise ships
- beautiful buildings (not a student of architecture but love to look at unusual and old buildings)
- free museums (some of the best museums in the world are free!)
If I recommend something on this website (for example, on the Resources page), 7 times out of 10 it will be an affiliate link i.e. a link that means I make a commission or get a reduction on my subscription if you buy or use that product or service too after clicking on it. If I like something and use it myself I will recommend it; if I don’t like something I have tried or I have never used something, I will not recommend it. And if I can recommend something I love while also making a few pence or pounds to contribute to my living costs, then we’re all winners. However, if you prefer not to purchase something through my affiliate link, just Google the name and you should find it quite easily.